WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Monday, August 27, 2012

Barn Charm

Barn Charm 100, and I have passed this little barn many times. On this day I got to stop, and this really is the only place to get a fairly good shot. There are just too many trees. It's a real cutie, and houses 2 horses. Notice the flower box under the window. Each window has one.
Have a good rest of the week, and click on http://bluffareadaily.blogspot.com to see more barns..

12 comments:

Carletta said...

It's a picturesque little barn. The purple, while an off choice of color, compliments the green surroundings.
Cute find Becky!

EG CameraGirl said...

A barn with lovely details! I love this one, Becky!

Jill said...

That is such a cute, pristine barn! Love that flower box and all of the trees.

Ruth Hiebert said...

Someone is taking such good care of this barn. I have never seen or heard of having flower boxes on a barn,but I like it.

TexWisGirl said...

really cute, and unique color, too.

Mari said...

It really is cute, and in good condition. I love the flower box!

Elaine said...

Nice barn hidden behind the trees. Not too often you see a flower box on barn windows.

Tanya Breese said...

love the little flower box...what a well tended barn!

Anonymous said...

What a cute lil barn & looks well maintained, too!

Thanks for joining =)

Mary said...

An unusual color! A very nice little barn. I saw some nice ones in Michigan and a few with quilt squares, but am not ready to post them yet.

Kathy said...

And it certainly resides in a beautifully landscaped area!

Cicero Sings said...

That is one cute barn. Those are two very pampered horses!