WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Friday, August 17, 2012

Friday's Fences


It's Friday again, and time for fences.
I have had plenty of trouble trying to post on Blogger the past 2 days, and finally got it to work, but I had to try something different. Anyhow, there is a ski resort/ golf resort near us, and they always have some pretty flowers planted along the fence that borders the main road. In years past there have been many more variety's, but this year just these purple ones.
Sign of the failing economy maybe.
Have a great weekend, and click on over to http://lifeaccordingtojanandjer.blogspot.com to see lots more fences.

8 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

that is pretty. :)

Carletta said...

My favorite kind of fence. We've had one like this wherever we've lived. :)
I like the simplicity with just the small cluster of flowers.

Mary said...

The flowers really make it look pretty. A beautiful photo!

Rose said...

Its beautiful...even if that is all there is.

Kim, USA said...

Very pretty flower. I wonder what is the name of that. It could not be lavender it's a bit pinkish. Nice composition!


Kim,USA

Jan n Jer said...

Flowers with fences go well together!

Judy said...

Flowers always make a fence look better. I am not sure, but that looks a lot like purple loosestrife...

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Who needs variety when such stunning purple flowers are available?

Fence at Sunrise