WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Friday's Fences

I know it's still Fall yet, but I haven't seen any interesting fences this week, and did come across this one from a couple years ago after a very cold night and lots of snow that left a light coating of ice on everything.
I hope everyone is having a wonderful week, and have a beautiful weekend.
Click on http://lifeaccordingtojanandjer.blogspot.com to see lots more fences.

12 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

frosty! i like the header pic, too!

Elizabeth Edwards said...

luv the clouds. gorgeous shot. (:

Ruth Hiebert said...

Now that's refreshing on a very hot day.

Faye said...

I don't mind a winter fence at all--very welcome as summer has its last gasp. Love getting up on winter morning to fresh snow or even heavy frost. You have a great weekend as well.

NatureFootstep said...

well, that´s a different one. I love yoru take on it. The angle makes it look interesting.

Marleen said...

A beautiful photo, however I'm glad it's still summer here.

Tanya Breese said...

this is beautiful!

Cicero Sings said...

There is something about fences in the snow - it brings out the best in them!

Jan n Jer said...

Great pic...a reminder of whats ahead...LOL!

EG CameraGirl said...

It's warm today so this seems so refreshing. :))

Small City Scenes said...

Excellent--love the shot. I amost put an older image but of a frosty fence from winter but thought Hey, I can use my own fence. MB

Mary said...

Good photo! I think you wanted to post it to feel cooler :-) Have a great day!