WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Monday, August 2, 2010

Ruby Tuesday

Here it is Ruby Tuesday again. Where does the time go?
The Sumac seed pods are beautiful this summer after getting frozen last year. They are so fuzzy. Some of the leaves from the Sumac trees are turning red too. You all know what that means...
Fall is getting ever closer. :(


Thanks so much to Mary/the teach for hosting this cool meme.
Click on over to her site http://workofthepoet.blogspot.com and see lots more RED.


7 comments:

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

Those red leaves tell us to get ready.
Our Sumac is still all green,but the changes are coming soon.
Blessings,Ruth

reg said...

I love this pic for one reason mainly. I have this in my yard and I am trying to get rid of it!!!! That said I do love the flower heads and I use it at Christmas in decorations.

Hootin Anni said...

I haven't seen a sumac tree in YEARS!!!! They are so pretty in the Fall!

LOOTERS is my Ruby Tuesday today. Do stop by for a visit if you can. Have a great day.

Lola said...

When I lived in the UK, I used to watch the sumac for signs of seasonal change too! Great example of vibrant Red!

Happy Ruby Tuesday,

LOLA:)

btw Mine this week is HERE. Hope you can stop by.

Mary said...

Your sumac looks great! Love the fuzzy pods. I haven't noticed any reddening yet or the pods. Maybe I'd better start looking!

EG CameraGirl said...

OH! I LOVE your reds from nature!

Margaret Cloud said...

My son is alergic to the Sumac, I am glad I don't have one in my yard.