WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Friday, April 22, 2011

Weekend Reflections

Taking a ride earlier this week in hopes of finding an Eagle's nest, I did see some cool reflections in this swamp, but no sign of the Eagle nest. Probably I was just looking in the wrong place.
Click on over to http://newtowndailyphoto.blogspot.com to see lots more great reflections.
Unsettled weather coming for us this week-end.
Happy Easter to all.


8 comments:

Sylvia K said...

Lovely reflections, Becky! I do love the watery ones! This water is so still it is truly like a mirror! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Sylvia

Ruth Hiebert said...

Eagles are beautiful,but so is this.That water is so calm.

TexWisGirl said...

very pretty!

forgetmenot said...

Beautiful reflection of the tree-how still the water is!! Your moon shot was incredible too. Mickie :)

Jim said...

That's brilliant.
Sydney - City and Suburbs

Arija said...

Such wonderful tranquility Becky! I could surely use a few bagfuls of it.

Hope the Easter Bunny thinks you have been a good girl!

Forty Pound Sack said...

Gorgeous! Looks so very peaceful ~

genie said...

What a unique single reflection...my daddy always told me the best things came in little packages and this is the perfect example of that old saying. Stunning and beautiful. I really like the contrast in the colors or the grasses in the background.