WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Friday, June 3, 2011

Weekend Reflections

Taking a ride around Findley Lake early one morning when the water was so still, I found this glorious reflection. I took several more pictures, so in the coming weeks, you might see more.
Happy Weekend everyone, and do click on over to http://newtowndailyphoto.blogspot.com/, and see lots more reflections.

9 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

more, more, more! yes, more!!! :)

Cicero Sings said...

What a, still like glass, reflection!

Jan said...

Wow, it really is smooth as glass. I'm looking forward to more photos.

Ms. Becky said...

your photos have an appealing crispness to them. that makes for some lovely reflections. I love the shot of the great blue heron in your sidebar too. have a great weekend.

dianasfaria.com said...

wow! what a great shot-a perfect reflection.

'Tsuki said...

Such a fine mirror... Good choice for the week !

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Amazingly clear and crisp reflections. Love it!

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Amazing mirror reflections.

Ruth Hiebert said...

That is stunning.You know how much I like reflections and this one is perfect.