RUBY TUESDAY
With the COLD Arctic air descending upon us for the rest of the week, this just might be what I will be wearing when I go outside. LOL
A big warm Thanks to mary/ the teach for being the host of this fun site. Click on http://workofthepoet.blogspot.com/ to see lots more RED photos.
12 comments:
He had better watch it. Dressing up this warm he might melt!
"Oh the weather outside is frightful" - here too!
Love the snowman!
Great minds - I posted a snowman too. :)
How cute Becky!! At this time of year I would have 5 pairs of long pants and 5 sweaters on at least. :)
Well, I hope it doesn't get too cold out there for you.... it's been fairly decent right now for us... I woke up this morning to go to work and it's very windy but temperatures are only -10 Celsius... that's not too serious.
Take care.
~Michele~
(Hug)
This is cute....may not dry so well in the cold :-) We may get some snow here....may.
Here too! It's cold for sure.
Hi!
He's so cute!!! We are having the same cold blast here this week! I may have to find one of these to dress warm! Have a great day!!
Sherrie
I really like your blog I have been reading it for along time.
Love your bundled up snowman.
We have had lots of water ,but now it is starting to go down. We may even have some sunshine for a few days. It will really great to see the sun it has been along time.
Too cute. Love those snowmen figures.
It's hard to take photos wearing mittens! But I think many of us will have to this week. ;-)
I would love to have a coat like that, as I'm a big fan of tartans!
what a slave to fashion!! ;)
Post a Comment