Yesterday we had to go to town, and on the way back home we passed by a ground silo loaded with silage. The opening was crowded with wild Turkeys just helping themselves.Of course as soon as I stopped they began to fly away..
These 2 stuck around for another few minutes.
Back at home, more birds in flight.
Hail, Hail the gang's all here ! These Blue Jays are literally eating me out of house and peanut butter ! LOL
Cool turkey shots! I sure hope that feeder has a short pedestal, or your snow is really, really deep! Great shots of them flying around it. Keep that snowplow photo up as a header and maybe he'll plow away all the snow.
You certainly got some good flight shots.These are not that easy to get,at least I have trouble with them.Looks like a lot of activity at your feeders.
You have such a nice variety of birds at your feeders right now. Goldfinches are dominating the ones in my yard with doves, juncos and squirrels hogging the ground.
7 comments:
Looks like those turkeys are pretty smart! And for a minute there, I thought none of your cardinals were going to show up, but then there he was...
Bobbie
Cool turkey shots! I sure hope that feeder has a short pedestal, or your snow is really, really deep! Great shots of them flying around it. Keep that snowplow photo up as a header and maybe he'll plow away all the snow.
Great turkey shots. All of your birds are so delightful.
You certainly got some good flight shots.These are not that easy to get,at least I have trouble with them.Looks like a lot of activity at your feeders.
Blessings,Ruth
So many wild turkeys in one spot!
You have such a nice variety of birds at your feeders right now. Goldfinches are dominating the ones in my yard with doves, juncos and squirrels hogging the ground.
Becky, we happened upon a flock of turkeys today too. I love watching them, they always seem like they're on a mission. Glad you got photos, I didn't.
Awesome shots of the turkeys and the jays. Great flight captures of the Blue Jays around the feeder. I love the "dancing" Jay ;-)
Post a Comment