WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Monday, January 26, 2009

Macro Monday

Happy Macro Monday everyone. This is a Violet I have blooming right now in my terrarium. How about a shot of frost on a window.
Thanks so much to Lisa for hosting this meme. Click on http://lisaschaos.com/category/photos/macro-monday-photos/ to see more macros.
Please check out my regular post for today below.



14 comments:

me ann my camera said...

Lovely shots and I especially love the close up of Jack Frost's creative artistry!

Anonymous said...

What a lovely flower.
Beautiful colour!

Melli said...

The violet is lovely... the FROST is magnificent!!!

Unknown said...

I love them both! I can't choose a favorite! Lovely!

FO - 2 said...

Lovely Violet.
Beautiful color. :)

Jan said...

Lovely violet, and the frost is eerie.

Jientje said...

That frost on the window is just great! It's been decades since I last saw this for real!

Anonymous said...

What an interesting contrast. Good choice of images to pair. Either would be nice on their own, but together they say much more.

Anonymous said...

How beautiful and delicate.

Olga said...

violets are some of my favorites: i have at least 5 of them at home.
hmmm...maybe I should join in on the Macro Monday fun.

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

A terrific macro Becky. Love it.

Kerri Farley said...

The violet is beautiful...but that Frost is AWESOME! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

BNS said...

Love the patterns in the frost, Becky. Excellent capture.

EG CameraGirl said...

The African violet is such a lovely colour.