Something so simple yet you have made it extraordinary. I love this!
That is a beautiful shot Becky.
A nice artistic macro shot. Happy RT!My RT posts: CNY Special - II and It Meows #17.
Love the wisps and fine lines in this photo!
PERFECT!!! WOW LOVE THIS SHOT!!
good morning Becky! thanks for a dash of color on this cold and wintry day. -4 and it's snowing here. I love your header today too.
That is a truly creative RT shot. Very nice. Happy day from CA. Congrats on your blogging anniversary!
Is she a fan dancer? Very pretty red feathers...so delicate!
Oh, good one. It had me guessing.
It actually looks like red wheat in a field. If you didn't say what it actually was, I wouldn't even guess!
Ah, nice idea... and it tickles too! =D
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Something so simple yet you have made it extraordinary. I love this!
That is a beautiful shot Becky.
A nice artistic macro shot. Happy RT!
My RT posts: CNY Special - II and It Meows #17.
Love the wisps and fine lines in this photo!
PERFECT!!! WOW LOVE THIS SHOT!!
good morning Becky! thanks for a dash of color on this cold and wintry day. -4 and it's snowing here. I love your header today too.
That is a truly creative RT shot. Very nice. Happy day from CA. Congrats on your blogging anniversary!
Is she a fan dancer? Very pretty red feathers...so delicate!
Oh, good one. It had me guessing.
It actually looks like red wheat in a field. If you didn't say what it actually was, I wouldn't even guess!
Ah, nice idea... and it tickles too! =D
Post a Comment