Good Morning everyone. It's 5:45 AM, and the temp. here is 47º Brrrr. Good sleeping weather, but my tomatoes don't like it. FYI, Since summer began on June 20th, we have lost 16 minutes of daylight at the end of the day. Now that's depressing. :-( This is a potato blossom.One of the "baby" Hairy Woodpeckers. I have two. 1 male and 1 female.
Gary found this Monarch butterfly in our driveway just flopping around. I put him on a Coneflower, and I'm not sure if he's OK, or just a new emergence. I believe it to be a male since he does have a black spot on each wing on either side of the main body .
Gary also took this picture of this tree yesterday, and thought it interesting with so many "arms".
There were so many big puffy Cumulus clouds during the afternoon hours yesterday, and by 6PM they were all gone, and the sky was clear.
These flowers were along side the road. I don't know what they are. I couldn't get close enough to get better pictures.
Another shot of Queen Anne's Lace
I spotted this Pigeon sitting on top of an old mills roof. He stayed there for quite a long time.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Very foggy and cool here this morning. The only bird I could surely identify in my willow this morning was a male cardinal. The rest seem to fade into the fog.
1 comment:
Very foggy and cool here this morning. The only bird I could surely identify in my willow this morning was a male cardinal. The rest seem to fade into the fog.
Post a Comment