A new day is dawning with the promise of peace and hope for all the world. HAPPY 4TH OF JULY Be sure to visit Tom Wigley the host of Skywatch Friday for more terrific pictures. http://womtig.blogspot.com/
It is well known that we Portuguese once sailed the seven seas searching for new lands, wealth and adventures. We were brave in those days and gave the world new worlds!
Luckily I don’t have to sail the big oceans on a small ship to sea the wonders of our world … No Sir, I just need to check with Mr. Tom, the finest host there is, for a trip around the world with SKY WATCH TOURS and with a click here, a click there I am quickly in the USA, England, Brazil, Italy, China, Australia, Finland … well, everywhere.
And on each stop I come to see a little marvel of our world under a great sky! Hope you can come and see my piece of the sky at lenses & visions
12 comments:
Beautiful!
Interesting clouds. nice sunset!
My Sky Watch Friday posts
This is another photograph that could not be more perfect! It is a real beauty.
Perfect entry for skywatch... all I can say is that "you'll be the sun in somebody else's sky"...LoL! Mine's up too hope you can drop by...
It is well known that we Portuguese once sailed the seven seas searching for new lands, wealth and adventures.
We were brave in those days and gave the world new worlds!
Luckily I don’t have to sail the big oceans on a small ship to sea the wonders of our world …
No Sir, I just need to check with Mr. Tom, the finest host there is, for a trip around the world with SKY WATCH TOURS and with a click here, a click there I am quickly in the USA, England, Brazil, Italy, China, Australia, Finland … well, everywhere.
And on each stop I come to see a little marvel of our world under a great sky!
Hope you can come and see my piece of the sky at lenses & visions
This is a sky with a radiant soul!
A very lovely skywatch!
Beautiful!
Happy 4th of July!!
Lovely soothing colours.
You have a great blog here!
Happy 4th of July!
Very beautiful shot! Happy 4th of July!
Love the hole in the sky. very pretty
sky.
I love the soft muted look of the sky, its very beautiful!
Great sky watch post, still trying to see all the sky watch photos on Tom's blog.
Post a Comment