WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Thursday, July 17, 2008

It's quite foggy here this morning and 64º. The prediction is for upper 80's and very humid. Not my most favorite weather...The gardens now need watering. It did rain last night, but only north of here over Lake Erie, and we didn't get much.
Shasta Daisy in my gardenWe went to the bank yesterday and spotted all these Daylilies in a flower bed.





5 comments:

me ann my camera said...

My lilies are all in bloom now too. I shall have to take a moment soon to take some pictures of them. I love flowers in my garden but seldom photograph them, perhaps they are too tame for my camera :-) We are expecting a high of 30 C today!

Mary said...

Lovely daylilies! Our weather is miserable, too. Beautfy like these flowers helps to make it more bearable.

Sandpiper (Lin) said...

Gorgeous pictures! Wow, I love those flowers.

Anonymous said...

We have had one storm right after another today, and the first in awhile that I haven't had to water the garden. I wondered if they came from your way.

Kristine said...

Love, love, love the angle of the pic of the white flower! You've kept this photo talent hidden from me for all these years!