WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Thursday, July 17, 2008

SKYWATCH FRIDAY

ALF
Welcome to SkyWatch Friday. Thanks to Tom, Sandy, and Imac for hosting this fun site. Click on http://skyley.blogspot.com/ to see more great SWF photos.

16 comments:

me ann my camera said...

Becky, I think I might see a Seahorse emerging from the clouds! Beautiful capture.
ann

Sandpiper (Lin) said...

That is a GORGEOUS cloud!

AphotoAday said...

I haven't seen a cloud around my part of the world for quite some time. Very nice.

pts said...

excellent!

EG CameraGirl said...

This clud really is growing into an interesting shape.

Anonymous said...

Nothing like a big fluffy towering cumulus cloud to put human beings into perspective. I like this example.

Larry D said...

Great photos! Happy SWF!

Mary said...

Fluffy clouds like that just have such a serenity about them that makes you want to lay back in a hammock and dream. I call it "cloud therapy" when I watch them. Lovely photo!

Lilli & Nevada said...

Great photo yup i think that is Alf

imac said...

Theres quite a few things i can see in your clouds.

The Team thanks you for your SW photo and helping us in its new venture and making it a success.

Anonymous said...

Hello from Colorado. nice SWF pictures.

Jane O' said...

I see a fluffy white daffodil! Call me crazy! Love it.

SandyCarlson said...

Looks like a collie to me!

Mary said...

Oh how pretty! It looks like a very happy sky. :)

Anonymous said...

Great cloud formation.

Louise said...

What a beautiful cloud!