WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Friday, July 4, 2008

NATURES LIQUID PEARLS


I'm doing a double post for Friday. My Skywatch Friday is below.
It was really, really foggy this morning. When I walked the dog I noticed that the spider webs were showing up nicely, so decided to do a post on them. Most pictures were taken in the Blue Spruce trees we have in our front yard.
I thought they look like Nature's Liquid Pearls.
Have a great and safe 4th everyone.
This one was hanging from a wild Grape vine.












8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice webs. My husband tried to capture one with my camera the other day, but it didn't turn out. The clouds have parted here, and looks like we'll have a nice day. Happy Fourth!

Jane Hards Photography said...

Those spiderweb close ups are wonderful.

Tom said...

I did call for Sky Watch and was not disapointed with you choice.. but these really caught my eye and I just wanted to drop by this post and tell you so.. Excellent blog..

Anonymous said...

Great catch for SWF! God and Nature first made us what we are, and then out of our own created genius we make ourselves what we want to be. Follow always that great law. Let the sky and God be our limit and Eternity our measurement.... Happy weekend! Mine's up too hope you can drop by.... here

Pat - Arkansas said...

Fog has a beauty of its own; a close encounter between sky and earth. Your foggy morning certainly produced some beautiful side effects on the spider webs. Lovely photos!

me ann my camera said...

These are lovely jewels of nature! Great pictures!

Mary said...

Those are wonderful pictures and "liquid pearls" seems like a perfect name! I'm always fascinated by the perfection woven into each web. The water just makes them that much more beautiful!

Kerri Farley said...

GREAT webs! They are sooooo hard to capture!!