Yesterday was a busy day, plus it rained all morning, so I didn't get out to do much picture taking. In the afternoon the skies cleared, and it was beautiful the rest of the day. This morning it is mostly clear, and 50ºClematis
Canada Thistle
In the afternoon we went to the fire hall to an open house, and I took some pictures of all of their rolling equipment.
Back home in my back yard, Oregano blossoms.
Last evening I was putting away the grill and almost stepped on this tiny toad on the garage floor. He only measures 1/2".
Have a wonderful day everyone.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
It is cool this morning! I've turned off all of the ceiling fans for now, they were giving me a chill. Those little toads appear around our front steps every night, and I've learned to step lightly out there after dark.
Beautiful pictures! That little froggie is absolutely adorable!! Years ago when I was living in Charleston, SC, I stepped outside and looked down at my feet. There were probably fifty teensy frogs on the ground, no bigger than my fingernail. I've never seen anything like it. *Ribbit!*
What wonderful pictures! I really like the daytime moon and the fire trucks and pretty lake. I didn't grow oregano this year - I love its scent, nice with tomatoes. That tiny toad is 1/2 inch of cuteness. Thanks for visiting earlier. :)
5 comments:
It is cool this morning! I've turned off all of the ceiling fans for now, they were giving me a chill. Those little toads appear around our front steps every night, and I've learned to step lightly out there after dark.
Cute little toad! How tiny he is! All the flowers are lovely. I like that Oregano blossom. Great sky shot, too!
What a cute little toad! that is a creature I seldom see.
Beautiful pictures! That little froggie is absolutely adorable!! Years ago when I was living in Charleston, SC, I stepped outside and looked down at my feet. There were probably fifty teensy frogs on the ground, no bigger than my fingernail. I've never seen anything like it.
*Ribbit!*
What wonderful pictures! I really like the daytime moon and the fire trucks and pretty lake. I didn't grow oregano this year - I love its scent, nice with tomatoes. That tiny toad is 1/2 inch of cuteness. Thanks for visiting earlier. :)
Post a Comment