WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Camera Critters

All summer long I have been stalking the Great Blue Heron. Never can I get a very good picture. This morning looking out my computer room window I saw a movement down on the creek. It's about 150 yards away, and I had to get the binoculars. It appears to be 2 Great Blues. As I watched and photographed them the one on the right chased the other one away, and they were both gone.
Thanks to Misty for hosting this fun site. Click on the Badge on my side bar to see lots more critters.


My regular post for Saturday is below.

6 comments:

Mary said...

Nice shots for being so distant!

Anonymous said...

Becky, great blues are one of my favorite subjects. When we drive through the wildlife refuge, they seem to pose for us. I especially like your fly-away photo.

Kristine said...

All I can say, Becky, is that I'm so glad it's NOT me!

I know you've already been given this (at least once), but I also gave you an "I Love Your Blog" award. (See my post from today.)

Your blog is great, your pictures are so incredibly awesome!

Fire runner said...

Yes they are hard to get a shot of when most of the time when you get near them they will fly away! ZR2

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

A lovely series Becky!!

Anonymous said...

Nice shots. Is it snow over there ? I never touch snow before. Only see them on movie.