Good Morning, and Happy Ruby Tuesday. I have a Thanksgiving/ Christmas cactus that has lots of buds, and this is the first to open, just in time for Ruby Tuesday. Have a great day everybody, and click on the Ladybug on my side bar to see more great red photos, and thanks to mary/the teach for hosting this fun site. Don't forget to click on the photo to enlarge it.
Such beautiful flowers. Your flower above is beautiful too. And you had real snow.... we had a dusting here but not enough to be annoying. 23 degrees is too cold, though.
The red bloom is very beautiful and is lovely to see at this time of year.
Love your snowy header, but not the snow here as we had a slight dusting overnight. I do not want the snow to come, but such as it is. Have a Happy Wednesday!
13 comments:
The flowers on your Christmas cactus are such a cheerful colour! Perfect for Ruby Tuesday.
What a contrast....the new header and these beautiful warm looking flowers! Both lovely!
We are trying to get the buds on our cactus to grow a to be as beautiful as yours. Tiny pink buds are all we have, but hope springs eternal!
Beautiful Rubys!
Gorgeous shots! The flowers look so very healthy.
I once had a Christmas Cactus until my cat decided to destroy it.
Pretty choice for RT!
frosted ruby red berries
the first buds are always the sweetest :)
Such beautiful flowers. Your flower above is beautiful too. And you had real snow.... we had a dusting here but not enough to be annoying. 23 degrees is too cold, though.
Oh, what great photos :) I love Christmas Cactus!
It is hard to believe that cacti can have such beautiful flowers. Very beautiful Backy.
The red bloom is very beautiful and is lovely to see at this time of year.
Love your snowy header, but not the snow here as we had a slight dusting overnight. I do not want the snow to come, but such as it is. Have a Happy Wednesday!
Nice shots! I don't think I ever saw this one flower. How pretty!
Wow, this is beautiful. A Christmas cactus plant is one I've never had. BTW, I like your new header.
Post a Comment