I have to tell you the temperature right now at 10:30PM Saturday is 8º and falling ! The sky is crystal clear, and there is also fog. It was another beautiful day with lots of sun. These two pictures were taken on the windshield of our daughter-in-law's car.I see the bottom section of a broom in this one.
On Black Friday we went to Wal- Mart and got caught in this heavy snow storm that dumped 6" of snow on us before it moved on.
On the back of our woodshed is this huge pile of snow sliding down the steel roof. I wouldn't want to be caught under it when it all slides off.
An early visitor to my feeders this afternoon. White Crowned Sparrow.
We had our family Thanksgiving today, and had a wonderful time. It's so nice to get together. I'm pooped, and thought I'd post this tonight because I'll be busy again tomorrow. It's our granddaughter's 6th birthday.
Brrr....you certainly have winter over your way. It is 30 degrees here this morning, and just a dusting of snow. Your pictures of the ice and snow are beautiful though, and I see you have decorated your header photo for the holidays!
8 comments:
Beautiful post.Yes,I too can see the bottom of a broom.The snow sliding down looks pretty neat.Glad you stayed safe in that snow storm.
Blessings,Ruth
Brrr....you certainly have winter over your way. It is 30 degrees here this morning, and just a dusting of snow. Your pictures of the ice and snow are beautiful though, and I see you have decorated your header photo for the holidays!
I can't believe the amount of snow you folk have! That shed roof ... amazing. We didn't get that much snow all last year.
Definitely a broom in that picture ... a reminder to scrape!
Love those first two shots! Too much snow for me! The sparrow doesn't look like it minds too much.
Great pic of the woodshed, Becky. Hope you all have an awesome day celebrating your gd's birthday!
Wow, amazing photos. I've never lived in snow before so I can only imagine what this is like. The windshield shots were very interesting!
Beautiful snowy shots!! I definitely see the bottom of the broom!!
With all that snow around the sparrow seems not to be bothered by it at all. :)
Post a Comment