WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Watery Wednesday

Since we still have snow on the ground, and haven't been out to get many new water pictures, I dug this up from last July. This is taken on Lake Erie. The lighthouse is at the point where the channel meets with the Lake, and on a much warmer day.
Happy Watery Wednesday to all, and click on http://eyesmindheart.blogspot.com/ to see more wet pictures. Thanks to 2sweetnsaxy for hosting this fun site.

10 comments:

Guy D said...

Wow great lighthouse shot. Thanks for sharing!

Cheers!
Regina In Pictures

EG CameraGirl said...

This photo helps me think back to warmer times. It's a feel-good shot. ;-)

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

Beautiful!Looks nice and warm.In a few months we'll be back to that.

Jan said...

Great shot, Becky. I've always wanted to visit more of the Great Lakes. We always seem to miss them, and they're so big!

Love your new photo in your header.

Mary said...

This is gorgeous...quite a contrast to your snow :-)

Anonymous said...

Great picture! You've got the lighthouse, the boat and a bird all in the same shot. Awesome!
:-)

Anonymous said...

This is so beautiful! I love it when the ocean's color is blue!

Carletta said...

Wow! A lighthouse, a boat, and a gull to go with a beautiful water image. I'd say you found all the right elements.

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

A lovely shot Becky. I like the way you have caught the bird in it too.

Kerri Farley said...

Oh, what a FAB postcard this would make. And you even got the gull in flight! LOVE it!