This little cutie Orchid is blooming now and the 1/2" blossoms smell like baby powder. There are many buds still to open. Thanks so much to all responsible for hosting this gorgeous site. To see more beautiful flowers click on the Today's Flowers on my side bar.
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Great shot. I would love to smell those. I'll bet it smells wonderful. And I love the header photo. Cute! :-)
Great flowers and shot. Love the new header, too. I've been enjoying all you snow shots, too. You won a book at my place, if you want it, I sent an email.
7 comments:
Great shot. I would love to smell those. I'll bet it smells wonderful. And I love the header photo. Cute! :-)
Beautiful looking orchids! Nice capture:)
Mine is HERE.
WOW! I never knew a flower could smell like baby powder!!
What a neat capture of your orchids.
Pretty Orchid. I have grown any Orchids.
Wow!! Wonderful orchids again. How can they bloom in that weather or do you have a hothouse?
Great flowers and shot. Love the new header, too. I've been enjoying all you snow shots, too. You won a book at my place, if you want it, I sent an email.
Post a Comment