SkyWatch Friday
It's Thursday 11:20 PM here in the Northeast. Someplace it is Friday, so I guess I can post my photo. This picture was taken around 8PM tonight in the midst of a huge snowstorm that dumped 10" on us since 5AM this morning. The sky actually was white all day, and not very good for picture taking, so I thought it would be fitting to take a night shot . Thanks so much for all responsible for hosting this exciting site. Click on http://skyley.blogspot.com/ to view more wonderful sky photos.
15 comments:
Great choice for the season. This is the second night shot I've seen tonight and I think they're a great play on the SWF concept.
This is a beautiful night shot with the snow! Wow!
Neat picture. Enjoy the snow!
What an interesting image. It has a dreamy quality. Stay warm!
Oh, I love your photo. It's almost like a negative.
We're not thinking snow here in the northwest, except in the mountains. Just rain here in the lowlands.
This is so atmospheric, you made the right choice to take a night time scene. With all that whirling snow, it's wonderful!
Oh my, you are getting the snow! It has been bitter cold here, but we are far enough from the Lakes that we just have a ground covering still. Stay warm.
Beautiful!The fact that it is taken at night gives it almostan unreal look.I like that.Send some of that snow our way,we need a new layer again.Do't tell anyone I said that,or they will all think I'm crazy.
Blessings,Ruth
What a neat capture of your dark sky.
My you are getting blasted. It is coming down in NE Ohio also and everything has come to a standstill.
Wow, your header says it all and what a beautiful snowy night sky you photographed.
Clever shot! And, another great header shot of your snow. I think I'm thankful for the light dusting we got last night. :)
It's so fragile and beautiful.ove it.
Yes the snow is nice but can be taxing at times when we remove it from our driveways. We do have nice weather up here near the Great Lakes. Steve
Great shot and a rather unique one too! I'm sure glad we didn't get as much snow (quite) as you did!
My skywatch post is here Hope you can stop by!
I love the snow shot, and I love the cardinals in a later post. I guess snow is good for bringing in the birds!
Post a Comment