WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

I return to this place for Thanksgiving,
Hills created with scarlet and gold...
And hear whispered from treetop to treetop
The nostalgic memories they hold.

I bow now in prayerful remembrance
And thank thee O God, for this day...
For these friends who embrace me so warmly
For these hills in their autumn array.
Gelia K. Parker
Happy Thanksgiving to all the bloggers out there and their families. Have a wonderful and memorable day.


5 comments:

me ann my camera said...

Have a Happy Thanksgiving.... does it always snow so much in your area?

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving Becky. Hope you have a nice one!

Becky said...

Hi Ann
We live just 20 miles SE of Lake Erie right in the "snowbelt" We usually get well over 100 inches a year. This year it has really started early.

Mary said...

Lovely! Happy Thanksgiving to you and Gary!

Kristine said...

Becky and Gary, A happy and blessed belated Thanksgiving to you! I've been trying to write to you since Monday, but I haven't gotten very far. I'm going to TRY to get that done tonight!

Love, Kristine, Robert and family