WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Friday, November 14, 2008

SkyWatch Friday

Good Morning.
Another overcast day here, so no good sky shots. I took this last summer, and I thought it was worth a repeat. A large flock of birds leaving this old abandoned silo.
Thanks to all those involved in this fun site. To see more fantastic sky photos click on http://skyley.blogspot.com/, and have a wonderful day.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh yes that was worth repeating, Great photos!

Anonymous said...

I love the angle and the compositon of this photo. Great pick for SWF! :)

Janet said...

And off they go! Nice Skywatch.

Mary said...

I like that! What an interesting looking silo and the birds just really make the photo great!

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

Well captured Becky!!

EG CameraGirl said...

This is perfect for Sky Watch. Isn't the roof of the silo interesting? Is that kind common where you live?

MaryAnn Ashley said...

The birds remind me of bats in the shot - on their way to eat bugs ofcourse. Great SWF.

Michele said...

Fantastic! This is definitely a photo that is worth repeating... very cool!!!!!
Have a nice weekend!
~Michele~

Grammy said...

Your photo is wonderful!
Have a wonderful weekend!.