Watery Wednesday
I took this recently at one of the tributaries that flow into Lake Erie. It is the running of the Steelhead trout. They are swimming upstream to spawn.Happy Watery Wednesday everyone. Thanks to all who are responsible for this interesting site.Click on http://waterywednesday.blogspot.com/to see more great shots.
11 comments:
Nice lake. Love the way you capture the running water. Lovely post for todays Watery wednesday
It's always so fascinating to think about fish working so hard to get upstream to spawn. That is a great shot of one!
Great capture of the fish swimming upstream!
How cool! That is something I would really like to see. Nice capture! :-)
Becky, what a great capture. Wonderful.
What a great shot of trout swimming..er..jumping up stream!
Thats really cool looking, great photo.
What a nice capture!
What a great capture! I love snow and your header is wonderful.
Great photo..all that work to spawn and die...
New Rambling Woods Site
You got some terrific shots of the trout Becky.
Post a Comment