WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Deer Park #2

Back at Deer park the girls go for a pony ride. Goats will sleep just about anyplace. LOL
Papa Elk. A new Elk calf was born 12 hours before we got there. It was laying behind a building and I couldn't get a good picture.

During a train ride this Rhea would follow the train and beg for a treat from the engineer.

The Zebras were nippy and you couldn't get very close.

Of course the girls wanted their picture taken on the Unicorn.

I took this picture for my sister. She has bears that come to her back yard, and destroy all her bird feeders. Just for you Jude.
Bar-headed Goose.

Hope all is going well for everyone this week-end. We had our first frost last night, and I'm sure another one is in store for tonight.

4 comments:

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

This is a WONDERFUL place Becky!! It seems like you had a great time there too.

LOVE the heron header.

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

I'm enjoying my time at the park with you.Frost,BRRR.I'm sure our will come soon.
Blessings,Ruth

Betty said...

Looks like you all had a wonderful time.Love the picture of the girls on the Unicorn.

EG CameraGirl said...

The photo of the girls on the unicorn is precious!

Goats are such characters, aren't they?