We went for a ride today, and then I took a walk around our property to see these Fall colors. Mushrooms in a cemetery by the roadside.Concord grapes are nearly ready to harvest. Yum!
Sedum in my flower bed.
This spider got really close when the wind blew it toward me.
Even though this shot is fuzzy because of the wind you can see it is spinning a web.
More Sedum.
Milkweed pod.
Wild Asters.
You can see the paths the insects make as they chew beneath the tree bark.
More wild Asters.
Collage of Sumac leaves.
This buck deer was running right down them middle of the road. He hopped over the ditch and began eating grass. He didn't seem very afraid of us.
I love that rug you have as a header Becky. Beautiful colors. Of all the types of grapes, there are my favorites and I can hardly wait until they are available again. Love the sprider. :)
The vibrant colors in this post are most uplifting.I like the collage of Sumac leaves,it gives me ideas,our Sumac is in full color right now. Thanks Blessings,Ruth
All of the colors are wonderful. I guess fall is here although it is warmer here then it should be for the end of Sept. I think the south east has had some of our rain. The spider made me jump I don't like them. It is a great picture just scary.
You've got a lot of neat things happening in your area....love the mushroom shot and the deer and all the colors. My Sedum is the color of your second one. I've never seen that more reddish kind. Those grapes look good! Do you make anything out of them or eat them?
7 comments:
I love that rug you have as a header Becky. Beautiful colors. Of all the types of grapes, there are my favorites and I can hardly wait until they are available again. Love the sprider. :)
Beautiful and fantastic shots !! This is simply great..Unseen Rajasthan
The vibrant colors in this post are most uplifting.I like the collage of Sumac leaves,it gives me ideas,our Sumac is in full color right now. Thanks
Blessings,Ruth
Ah! You are showing us so much beauty! It really is a time of abundance.
All of the colors are wonderful.
I guess fall is here although it is warmer here then it should be for the end of Sept. I think the south east has had some of our rain. The spider made me jump I don't like them. It is a great picture just scary.
You've got a lot of neat things happening in your area....love the mushroom shot and the deer and all the colors. My Sedum is the color of your second one. I've never seen that more reddish kind. Those grapes look good! Do you make anything out of them or eat them?
Love your spider shots ... and the sumac collage
Post a Comment