These gals were enjoying a dip in the "pool" on a beautiful late summer afternoon. Thanks to 2sweetnsaxy for hosting this meme. Just click on http://waterywednesday.blogspot.com to see more water shots.
My goodness Becky, look at those flowers!! WOW!! What a fantastic shot, so colorful and pretty. How nice it is to see them so early in the morning. Sure brightens up my day.
The girls have the right idea of having a dip on such a hot day. :)
9 comments:
Looks very cool.:)Your new header is spectacular.
Blessings,Ruth
Nice one!
Nice shot looks great...Happy watery Wednesday.
cool shot!
My goodness Becky, look at those flowers!! WOW!! What a fantastic shot, so colorful and pretty. How nice it is to see them so early in the morning. Sure brightens up my day.
The girls have the right idea of having a dip on such a hot day. :)
Great picture for "Watery Wednesday",and your new header is beautiful.
I really like the expression on the faces of the cows facing the camera. Sometimes I wonder what cows think as they stare at intruders. ;-)
I like the composition of this shot! The cows look very glad to be in the water.
I love 'dem cows! They need to cool off, too! Great shot!
Post a Comment