WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Skywatch Friday

This is a 6:30 in the morning shot, and it was gone in a matter of minutes. Believe it or not it turned out to be a nice day.
Happy Skywatch Friday all.
Click on http://skyley.blogspot.com/ to see tons more great sky shots, and thanks to all who keep this meme going.

11 comments:

Louise said...

Brilliant!

Sylvia K said...

Now that's the way to wake up in the morning! What a breathtaking shot! Thanks for sharing!

Happy SWF!

Sylvia

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

Gorgeous picture.With a start like that no wonder the day turned out great.
Blessings,Ruth

The Pink Geranium or Jan's Place said...

striking shot .. very cool. I know how those moments are.. we must be ready!

Gaelyn said...

Gorgeous sunrise! Glad it turned into a beautiful day.

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

I miss seeing clouds and sunrise/sunsets like this Becky. The city is not the place for me....

eileeninmd said...

You captures some wonderful colors, great photo. Thanks for sharing.

Michele said...

Gosh, it's so pretty and it seems that the mountains merged right into the sky. Amazing... so beautiful. You blink and than it's all gone. Thank goodness for cameras!

Hugs and kisses♥

Mary said...

What beautiful pink and purple color! I love skies that are so colorful. Just perfect. Glad it was a nice day!

Betty said...

I also woke up to a sky that looked like that,but it was gone before I could get outside. sooooooo lovely.

EG CameraGirl said...

What a beautiful sky! I love it when the sailors' warning is wrong about red in the morning. ;-)