WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Macro Monday

We all went for a visit to an animal park today, and this Zebra was nice enough to let me take a close-up of his ear.
Happy Macro Monday everybody. Thanks to those responsible for keeping this meme going.
After you click on this shot to get the full detail, click on http://lisaschaos.com/ to see lots more close-ups.

10 comments:

betty-NZ said...

What a fun shot! I love it.

Betty said...

That is a beautiful ear. I also like the fuzzy thingys on your header. What are they?

Unknown said...

I just love the suits they wear! How nice of him to pose!

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

A great shot Becky. I love the black and white stripes. :)

Jama said...

Nice shot! I hope you're not too close to the zebra.

Naturegirl said...

Becky! I have been visiting one of your other blogs all this time! Oh my I love the photos on this blog! Wonderful photography! Thank you for directing me! I love Mr. Zebra..his stripes so much fun!

jay said...

That's a great, unique shot! Great fun, too!

EG CameraGirl said...

I guess the zebra was wanting to hear you better. ;-) Fun!

amanda said...

Wow cool mohawk, love seeing this guy close up, have a great MM!

Mary said...

And a pretty ear shot it is :-) I like the spotty area at the base to go with the stripes.