WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Macro Monday

It's that time of year again, and the air around North East, Pennsylvania smells wonderful with the aroma of grapes being harvested. Just drive through the vineyards with your windows down and you will be pleasantly awarded.
Thanks to Lisa for keeping this meme going. Click on http://lisaschaos.com/ to see lots more close-ups.

12 comments:

jan m said...

Yum! Garrett fixed my laptop this morning, and he called to tell me while I was at a produce stand. The first thing I did was to buy him a big bunch of local grapes to say thank you.

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

Those grapes make my mouth water.Yummy!Hope your day is pleasant.
Blessings,Ruth

EG CameraGirl said...

I DO like that aroma! These grapes look very healthy and fresh.

Arija said...

Yum yum, I can smell the grapes as well as the warm harvest sunshine from my spring flower ridden garden in Australia.
Just dropped by to say Hi! after being away for two weeks.

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

You are making my mouth water Becky!! Yum!!

Fire runner said...

Yes they are good esp right off the vine!

Mary said...

Those look soooooo good! Now I will have to go buy some grapes.

Unknown said...

Sitting here in our chilly weather you're making me long for warmth! Love the grapes! They look juicy!

Cicero Sings said...

Chose grapes look mighty yummy, ripe for the picking and mouth popping.

Valerie said...

Cool crisp and inviting! Nice presentation!

jay said...

Look at the beautiful bloom on those grapes! They wouldn't be the same without it, would they?

Margaret Cloud said...

When we were kids growing up in East Liverpool, Ohio, we had a huge grapevine growing in our back yard, the grapes were the same as in your picture, and they were so good.