WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Watery Wednesday

I took this picture earlier in the summer. The Canada geese now have their new flight feathers, and are practicing their V formations daily. The geese in our area will stay here all winter providing there is open water.
Happy Watery Wednesday everyone. Thanks to 2sweetnsaxy for hosting this meme. All you have to do is to click on http://waterywednesday.blogspot.com/ to see lots more water photos.

10 comments:

James said...

That's a really nice picture. It looks like he is posing for you.

Carletta said...

Beautiful shot!
Most of our geese winter here as well. I have seen a couple of formations this week too.

Carletta’s Captures.

Linnea said...

Now I can't tell if this little guy has lost a leg or if he's just doing a little balancing act!

Jim said...

Where's his other leg?
Sydney - City and Suburbs

floreta said...

does he have one leg?

Anonymous said...

beautiful water and equally beautiful bird.

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

Now that I study the photo better I can see it is a hydranga Becky still the white is unusual for me.

gengen said...

Just lovely shot...happy watery Wednesday..My first entry is up...

eileeninmd said...

Great shot of the Goose. The water is such a pretty blue too.

Tammie Lee said...

Fun catching the bird doing a yoga pose ;-}
Spirithelpers