WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Skywatch Friday

Last week-end we drove early one morning to Lake Erie in hopes of seeing some waterspouts that were in the area. We didn't see any, but were fortunate to see this beautiful rainbow twice. There were lots of heavy clouds, and heavy rain, but no waterspouts where we were.
Thanks to all responsible for keeping this meme going.
Click on http://skyley.blogspot.com/ to see loads more great skies.

9 comments:

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

That is so pretty.I like the header too.
Blessings,Ruth

Mary said...

Wonderful rainbow, but your header really took my breath away...awesome!

Regina said...

That's a beauty! Wonderful shot.
Happy weekend.

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

This is a WOW one Becky!! Love the way you captured the rainbow against those dark clouds.

kazu said...

Beautiful rainbow.
Great shot!

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Nice rainbow capture.

Pat said...

Oh, I LOVE rainbow shots, especially ones where the rainbow is going off the edge of the earth!

Beautiful...serene...happy.

Betty said...

That is a beautiful rainbow.

Happily Retired Gal said...

Rainbows are so special and I'm delighted you've shared this one with us. Thanks ;--)
Hugs and blessings,