These pictures will be from all over and from the past
week.
Now that the ice has melted from Chautauqua Lake it's time for the boating season. This man and his dog enjoy a ride.

Right where we were parked watching the man in the boat we noticed all the 1000's of bugs swarming around this picnic table.

Not a good place to eat lunch either! :(

Houseboats near the bay, Lake Erie. Ready for it's summer residents.

Tundra Swans, Bay on Lake Erie.
I'm wondering if they will stay the summer.

Wood ducks on French Creek behind our house.

On the road where we took pictures of the Bald Eagle last week, this farm is huge!

Back on French Creek again, the industrious beavers are at it again. The dam is growing by the day.

Have a great day all. I haven't gotten my computer fixed yet, so I'm still limping along.
6 comments:
Good grief, I am pleased I was not trying to eat my lunch at that table Becky!!
Love those houseboats and would not mind staying on one of those.
Hope you get your PC problems sorted out soon. We are SO dependent on them!!
Those houseboats look pretty elaborate,yet my choice of place to be would be walking down beside the creek.I love places like that.
Blessings,Ruth
Those houseboats really look like houses and are huge! You are seeing a lot of neat birds...swans and wood ducks and an OWL! Love the header shots and hope you get to see more of it. Those bugs...ugh!
What a swarm of bugs! I wonder what they were?
I agree with Ruth & SAP, those house boats ARE quite elaborate. I wonder what the maintenance is like on those!?!
Spring is quickly moving towards summer. I cannot believe we are already halfway through April. This is such a glorious time of year that I want it to go on and on and on. I love it all except for the swarming bugs.
Hope you solve your computer problems soon!
I love the houseboats but not so sure I'd want to stay on one.h
Post a Comment