The ever present Dandelion. You gotta love them! Happy Macro Monday to everybody. Thanks Lisa for hosting this cool meme. Click on http://lisaschaos.com/ to see more closeups.
Interesting and nice interpretation. I like the yellow goldfinch shot better. It's a wonderful portrait.
re: your weekend reflection shot -- The geese can be pests in the wrong place but when there are only a few (a mating pair) in their natural element they are marvelous.
When I look at this photo I think... cute. That is not normally a description that comes to mind in relation to flowers. So well done for delivering something a bit different :)
That's a great shot, too! I have often tried to get a good picture of them growing, but laying it down so the light shines through is a brilliant idea!
Lovely photo. I am an avid fan of dandelions. My husband digs them up from our lawn. They are a touch of joy and hope when I find my first bloom afer the winter snows have gone away.
11 comments:
Glorious perspective! Radiant lighting!
Interesting and nice interpretation. I like the yellow goldfinch shot better. It's a wonderful portrait.
re: your weekend reflection shot -- The geese can be pests in the wrong place but when there are only a few (a mating pair) in their natural element they are marvelous.
I love 'em. Just not in my grass!
Love this Becky. They are so annoying when they shoot up out of your nice patch of lawn, but they are so pretty. :)
When I look at this photo I think... cute. That is not normally a description that comes to mind in relation to flowers. So well done for delivering something a bit different :)
Lovely little dandelion.
Love the back lighting in the photo.
Here is my Macro Monday...Penelope Pelican, if you'd like to stop by to visit with me today!
That's a great shot, too! I have often tried to get a good picture of them growing, but laying it down so the light shines through is a brilliant idea!
Nice one Becky ... neat background colors.
So pretty! it's a wild flower , isn't it?
Lovely photo. I am an avid fan of dandelions. My husband digs them up from our lawn. They are a touch of joy and hope when I find my first bloom afer the winter snows have gone away.
Post a Comment