Last Saturday we had a quick cold front roll through here just at sunset. It had been quite warm all day, and this was the result. Happy Skywatch Friday to everyone. Thanks to the gang who keep this meme going. Click Here to see more sky shots.
Hi! Wow! What part of NY State is this? I'm from upstate in the capital region... I strolled through your spring pics ... how beautiful... an eagle's nest! We have a few around here... but haven't spotted a nest yet! My lilacs are just barely budding and our apple tree blossoms are slowly, slowly opening! Your skywatch photo is gorgeous! Nice to stop by! ~Maria
19 comments:
Hi! Wow! What part of NY State is this? I'm from upstate in the capital region...
I strolled through your spring pics ... how beautiful... an eagle's nest!
We have a few around here... but haven't spotted a nest yet!
My lilacs are just barely budding and our apple tree blossoms are slowly, slowly opening!
Your skywatch photo is gorgeous!
Nice to stop by!
~Maria
Such beautiful colours in that sky.
Sydney - City and Suburbs
Wonderful colours and a great capture.
Smiles
Gorgeous sunset shot! Beautiful reflection in the water.
Nice one! It sounds like you had weather very similar to what we had last Saturday.
wow....spectacular color!
Simply stunning! What a great spot to watch the sky!
Wow beautiful and gorgeous sky!
wonderful capture Becky.
Enjoy the weekend.
So beautiful!
Ann
That's a warm and beautiful sunset shot. Thanks for sharing, and a happy Skywatching Friday to you.
That is remarkable Becky!! WOW!! How I would love to see one like this here but I am stuck in this concrete jungle!!
Great colors. You always capture great ones. Thanks.
Oh what fabulous colours! If that is what a cold front produces, then bring on more cold fronts..
Cracking fiery sunset, well captured!..... thanks for sharing!....:)
What a stunning sunset!
What a glorious picture, love sunset photos. Thanks for coming by, have a nice weekend.
Wow, you had quite a skyshow! Thank you for sharing it with us. I love those intense warm colors and the silhouettes!
-Kim
beautiful!!!
Beautiful photo Becky! Our temperature dropped about 40 degrees within an hour Thursday night, but at least the sun is shining this weekend.
Post a Comment