Every time you show pictures of that walk,I just want to walk along with you.This looks like such a lovely place. Blessings,Ruth
I am so envious of all these beautiful places you have to go on a walk Becky!! I so wish we had some here. How wonderful to see the fox too, an added bonus.
Really beautiful photos of nature!Pixellicious Photos
So far no trout lilies here. Only their leaves. And your skunk cabbage is the first I've seen this year. You were quick to capture the fox.
We see signs of fox a lot but rarely see one! We've seen one down by the lake a couple of times but always too far away for a photo.
I am with the others, I envy the walks you can take but I also am happy for you. This way we get to see lots of different types of pictures.
Great fox shot! The only times I have seen one, I haven't gotten a photo. Spring is finally getting to your area :-)
How wonderful! You found a red fox! A fox is one of my most desired and favourite sightings. lovely photo. Ann
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Every time you show pictures of that walk,I just want to walk along with you.This looks like such a lovely place.
Blessings,Ruth
I am so envious of all these beautiful places you have to go on a walk Becky!! I so wish we had some here. How wonderful to see the fox too, an added bonus.
Really beautiful photos of nature!
Pixellicious Photos
So far no trout lilies here. Only their leaves. And your skunk cabbage is the first I've seen this year. You were quick to capture the fox.
We see signs of fox a lot but rarely see one! We've seen one down by the lake a couple of times but always too far away for a photo.
I am with the others, I envy the walks you can take but I also am happy for you. This way we get to see lots of different types of pictures.
Great fox shot! The only times I have seen one, I haven't gotten a photo. Spring is finally getting to your area :-)
How wonderful! You found a red fox! A fox is one of my most desired and favourite sightings. lovely photo. Ann
Post a Comment