WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Friday, April 2, 2010

Weekend Reflections

This is a stream we see when we take a "back road" going home sometimes. It's low right now, but after the spring rains come, it will be busy with ducks, dragonflies, birds, and lots of wild flowers.
Thanks to James for hosting this meme. Click on his site Here to see more reflections.
PS Sorry if I have neglected anyone's blogs lately. It has been a busy week, and will be until Monday. Love ya all!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I would be taking that route all the time! What a beautiful shot!

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

This looks like a great photography spot.I just bet there is beauty at all times,as this picture clearly hows.
Blessings,Ruth

Margaret Gosden said...

Very subtile reflections - I like it a lot.

James said...

That looks like my kind of place. I'd like to see it again in a month too.

Margaret Cloud said...

I bet it is really nice when all the ducks and wild flowers, I think most wild flowers are very pretty.