WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Skywatch Friday

We've had some beautiful days lately and some awesome Cirrus clouds.
Happy Skywatch Friday everyone.
Thanks to the crew that keeps this meme going. Click Here to see more sky shots.

9 comments:

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

Love those clouds.THe new header is lovely with all its spring beauty.
Blessings,Ruth

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

I do love your new header Becky. I wish the skies around here were more open so I could get some shots of it too but I am surrounded by concrete and hate it!!

Jan said...

This is a beautiful capture, Becky. Great job!

Laerte Pupo said...

Beautiful cloud.

Mary said...

Interesting clouds! Your header is beautiful.

giorno26 ¸¸.•*¨*•. said...

Fantastica Foto !!!!

Kristine said...

Stunning clouds!!!!!! You always have beautiful header pics. :)

Debra said...

Those are some interesting beautiful clouds in that dark blue sky! Great capture!

Margaret Cloud said...

Very nice picture, looks like you can reach right out and touch them.