This time of the year the Canada geese are all over the fields, and these guys are all lined up ready for a swim. Thanks to James for hosting Weekend reflections..Click on over Here to see more reflections.
Your header photo made me giggle with glee, and now my family thinks I'm crazy! Okay, my family already knows this, but they are wondering what I'm up to!
I wonder if people are still counting them? I would not think they are an endangered species any more. Nice reflective photo in all senses of the word.
11 comments:
That is a pretty neat picture.Nature is so amazing ,if only we stop and look.
Blessings,Ruth
Ha, we don't get Canada geese. Great reflection for today.
The reflections you've captured are really amazing!
Pixellicious Photos
Beautiful reflections of the geese!
Your header photo made me giggle with glee, and now my family thinks I'm crazy! Okay, my family already knows this, but they are wondering what I'm up to!
I think the geese have already passed through here this year... that is a lovely capture!
Geese along the water always make for nice reflections.
Very nice picture, our geese are coming back also. We have a cause way that is full of them all summer and I love to see their babies.
Nice! I'm laughing about your header...how cute! YOu need to put that one on Cats on Tuesday!
I wonder if people are still counting them? I would not think they are an endangered species any more. Nice reflective photo in all senses of the word.
The geese make nice reflections. That looks a lot like an area near my house. Lots of geese.
Have a great weekend!
LOL!! Love the cat!! Hope he foud a playmate. :)
Post a Comment