WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Macro Monday

Yum, yum! My treat every night. A Schwan's frozen yogurt cone.
This one is Wild Berry, but my favorite is chocolate.
Thanks to Lisa for keeping this meme going.
You can click Here to see lots more macro shots.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

No Fair!!! Now I want one too. Great closeup of a luscious frozen treat.

Colleen said...

Looks delicious. It's been great ice cream weather around here.

Vicki said...

drool!

Kala said...

Well it looks delicious. Too bad I am on a diet.

Christina. Sweden said...

Looks great but I think I would prefer chocolate as well. great Macro!

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

I agree, that is NOT FAIR at all!! You know you have to share don't you, so I will be expecting my parcel soon. LOL!!

Hootin Anni said...

Oh be still my heart...frozen delight, AND berries? You just can't go wrong with that combination.

I played Macro Monday for the 1st time today...can you come stop by? If you have some time.

Here

chasity said...

looks delish...especially since i'm on a diet! :)

Jay said...

Mmmmmm! That does look delicious .. but I think I'd choose chocolate, too!

"Lillagul" said...

Just say Jummie !!!

Mary said...

Boy that looks good! We buy Schwan ice cream, too! I just tried their "sweet and salty" this last time.

Gel said...

My spoon is ready to dive right in! Delectable macro! (If you are able to visit later, my Macro post is entitled "Puzzle Solved.")