WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Beginning of the week-end

The stakeout! By the way, the cat lost!

Our daughter-in-law Helicia shovels snow off the roof. She is such a great help!!
We are supposed to get another bad storm this week coming up. We really don't need all that weight up on the roof if we get more snow.

On Chautauqua Lake a few brave Ringed- billed Gulls hunker down on the ice covered water.



We're bothered with some icicles too, but the temperature got up to 40 deg today and there was some melting.
Sorry I didn't get any more pictures today. It was a busy day, and where did the time go?

8 comments:

The Chair Speaks said...

That's a lot of snow on the roof.
Is that Maggie stalking the bird?

Ruth Hiebert said...

First I must say,I love the the header picture.Wow,that is a lot of snow on the roof.
Blessings,Ruth

Cicero Sings said...

Glad you have help with the roof shoveling. We've never shoveled ours -- boy, I hope I don't need to!!! I think you must get more snow than us.

Jan n Jer said...

Snow...so beautiful yet so treacherous. You have got to be wishing for spring right about now!!!

EG CameraGirl said...

How wonderful your daughter-in-law helps you clear the roof! You really do have quite a bit of snow already!

Mary said...

Such a lot of snow to remove! Love the icicles and gulls as well.

joco said...

Now that IS snow. I can imagine that the weight on the roof tiles might be of concern. She is a brave girl. I hope she came down safely :-)

Margaret Cloud said...

Very nice pictures, I love snow pictures. Don't you love it when the weather helps out getting rid of icicles.