I hate to do this, but for all you folks who aren't subjected to winter storms, we've had nothing but snow for 3 days. Total so far is 58" ! I took this Thursday morning when it was
really coming down. No actual sky shots. A couple days to regroup, and then more SNOW! Temp tonight is 2 deg.
Happy
Skywatch Friday, and you can thank all the great folks that give us this meme. Click on
http://skyley.blogspot.com to see more sky shots.
10 comments:
Oh my, just seems so early to be having all that white stuff. We are hoping to escape any kind of accumalation here in central Pa. until January somtime. By that time us snow birds will be outta here and in the warmer south! Beautiful pic. Looks like a Christmas card.
Beautiful!!!
What a glorious winter wonderland. Hope you are well stocked with provisions and have a snow blower to clear your drive in case the streets have been cleared enough to venture out. At least the birds are warm cuddled in the snow covered conifers.
It certainly looks like a white Christmas for you!
It is beautiful,UNTIL,one has to shovel it.
Wow is it ever coming down.
Blessings,Ruth
Beautiful capture. Looks so cold though.
Your photo really explains snowy weather. I can immediately imagine how you felt in terms of the weather.
Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful weekend.
Yoshi
The sky is there...somewhere! It is lovely, even if it is too early for all this.
...and to think I am still running my AC every day and every night here! The snow is so beautiful on the trees.
I just shudder at your 58" of snow. Brrrrrrrr! It's a lovely photo, however :-)
It is such a beautiful snow. It sure is coming down.
Post a Comment