WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Skywatch Friday

Having such gloomy days for a while now, and not being able to photograph any good skies, I looked back in my files to find this early morning sunrise through the fog.
Happy Skywatch Friday to all, and a very Happy New Year .
Click on over to http://skyley.blogspot.com to see lots more sky shots.

10 comments:

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

how magical

Jim said...

Great fog shot.

Jan said...

I'm glad you found this, Becky. Wonderful foggy photo.

Ruth Hiebert said...

That is eerie yet beautiful.

Cicero Sings said...

And such a lovely foggy photo you unearthed! I hope bright skies return to you soon. I know well what it feels to live under gray skies for long periods ... from when I lived in the Vancouver area!

Liz said...

Beautiful capture.

Cheers to the coming year!

Liz @ A Simple Life

Chubskulit Rose said...

Gorgeous!

My Sky shot, have a happy new year!

Linnea said...

Oh this is wonderful! A nice change...very well done and it must have been cold out there! Happy new year from California...

Laurie Brandriet Keller said...

Wow! Did you post this just for me? Happy New Year. xoxo.

Anonymous said...

Greetings from rain soaked Southern California.

I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to :-)

May God bless you and your family in 2011 ~Ron

And always remember... Smiles don't have to be saved for a rainy day. It's good to waste them :-)