WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Friday, December 10, 2010

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS


With all the snow we haven't been out much, so I looked back in my files and found this shot I took a couple years ago on the creek behind our home. A female Common Merganser swimming along with her brood on her back.

Check out James site http://newtowndailyphoto.blogspot.com/ to see lots more reflections.

6 comments:

The Chair Speaks said...

This shot is so heart-warming with the little ones riding piggy-back! Lovely!

Wow, Maggie is 23 years' old!

Mary said...

Ahhhhhhh....that is so cute! I've never seen this before. I never see Mergansers.

Naturegirl said...

Becky lovely to see this image as my world here in the woods is covered in snow as is yours. Time for me to head for the deserts of Arizona..and I shall in 10 days!
love and light Anna

Jan n Jer said...

What a cute shot...just love it!

EG CameraGirl said...

I've never seen that in person. Maybe net year. :)

Margaret Cloud said...

I never seen a Merganser picture, he is so pretty.