I can't get over the amount of snow you have. Ruth
You've got lots of snow! How nice to see some blue skies. Enjoy your weekend.
Wonderful shot, Becky. Love these snowy road shots you've been showing.
It is wonderful the way the colour of the sky is reflected on the snow covered earth below making for a very nice homogenous picture.
Beautiful shot!Wind Turbines in Ilocos
Yay, the sun has to cheer everybody up. We had a light dusting yesterday 1 inch and I was complaining about that.
What an interesting shot! That hole in the clouds appears to be waiting for you.
Pretty!!! I LOVE snow!!!
Great shot, looks so chilly. I can still see grass in our yard, but it is cold.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I can't get over the amount of snow you have.
Ruth
You've got lots of snow! How nice to see some blue skies.
Enjoy your weekend.
Wonderful shot, Becky. Love these snowy road shots you've been showing.
It is wonderful the way the colour of the sky is reflected on the snow covered earth below making for a very nice homogenous picture.
Beautiful shot!
Wind Turbines in Ilocos
Yay, the sun has to cheer everybody up. We had a light dusting yesterday 1 inch and I was complaining about that.
What an interesting shot! That hole in the clouds appears to be waiting for you.
Pretty!!! I LOVE snow!!!
Great shot, looks so chilly. I can still see grass in our yard, but it is cold.
Post a Comment