WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Friday, December 3, 2010

Weekend Reflections

With lots of snow falling today, we didn't get out to take any reflections, so I decided to put up the Christmas tree. This is what it looks like reflecting in the front window.
Happy weekend, and click on http://newtowndailyphoto.blogspot.com to see more reflections.

7 comments:

Sylvia K said...

Perfect, Becky! And what a lovely reflection it is!! Terrific capture for the day and the season! Hope you and Gary have a wonderful weekend! Stay warm!!

Sylvia

Ruth Hiebert said...

This is a very pretty scene and so festive too.
Blessings,Ruth

Mary said...

How pretty! Together with the snow decorated tree in your header a great combination! I'm going to start decorating tomorrow...maybe.

'Tsuki said...

Very cosy ; this shot has such a warm atmosphere... Thanks for sharing this piece of Chrismas spirit...

Becky Chalet said...

Oh, so nice,cozy and warm. I love your decor.

Springman said...

What a strange and beautiful reflecton!

Margaret Cloud said...

That is such a beautiful picture.