WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Macro Monday

Christmas is fast approaching, and I guess it's time to take some ornament shots. This Santa always looks out from the branches of our Christmas tree. Now, you gotta love that face!
Thanks to Lisa for hosting this meme. Click on over to her site http://lisaschaos.com to see lots more close-ups.


11 comments:

Jan said...

Wonderful ornament, Becky.

Maaike said...

a great santa!

Hootin Anni said...

Awwwwwwwwwww, how I love the jolly ol' elf!! I collect 'em. The last photo, the lighting is stupendous.

My Link: CHRISTMAS TIME

Do come by to visit if you can.

A Bit of the Blarney said...

This is magnificent! Santa looks darn near lifelike down to the life-light in his eyes! Really wonderful! Cathy

Janis said...

Great pic, Santa looks so real!

Kerri Farley said...

Super! Very realistic looking ..... maybe he's watching to see if you've been good :)

Margaret Cloud said...

Very nice Santa, I always love any decorations that include Santa. I broke my most prized Santa yesterday, boo hoo.

Mary said...

Very real looking! Looks great on the tree.

Unknown said...

What a nice Santa!!

EG CameraGirl said...

Super closeup!

Cicero Sings said...

Yes, you do have to love that face!