What a beautiful sight!.
It's always nice to look back at warm memories. This is a gorgeous sky. Love all the colors. It warms you up just looking at it.
I love the layers of color in this capture. Really well done.
Beautiful, Becky. We finally had some dry skies, today.
Since I had not seen this before, I am glad you brought it out again. It is worth showing again. Very pretty.
Very beautiful! I'd love to capture a sight like that!Merry Christmas!
a warm sunset worth remembering!Merry Christmas!
Wow, that is beautiful! I love the pinks and yellows! Merry Christmas!
I'm glad you provided us with some digital warmth at least :-)Enjoy your Xmas.
What fabulous colors! Love this photo :)
such beautiful reflections becky! Happy Holidays!
Beautiful glowing sunset.Merry Christmas!
This is GORGEOUS!! I'm longing for Spring :)
By the looks of the tree it must of been early Spring. This is such a wonderful picture, also love the colors.
wow...great color! Sure perks up a winter day.
Post a Comment
15 comments:
What a beautiful sight!.
It's always nice to look back at warm memories. This is a gorgeous sky. Love all the colors. It warms you up just looking at it.
I love the layers of color in this capture. Really well done.
Beautiful, Becky. We finally had some dry skies, today.
Since I had not seen this before, I am glad you brought it out again. It is worth showing again. Very pretty.
Very beautiful! I'd love to capture a sight like that!
Merry Christmas!
a warm sunset worth remembering!
Merry Christmas!
Wow, that is beautiful! I love the pinks and yellows! Merry Christmas!
I'm glad you provided us with some digital warmth at least :-)
Enjoy your Xmas.
What fabulous colors! Love this photo :)
such beautiful reflections becky! Happy Holidays!
Beautiful glowing sunset.
Merry Christmas!
This is GORGEOUS!! I'm longing for Spring :)
By the looks of the tree it must of been early Spring. This is such a wonderful picture, also love the colors.
wow...great color! Sure perks up a winter day.
Post a Comment