WOODYNOOK CREATIONS

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Sunday

Boy, oh boy am I late! It has been a busy week-end, and I haven't taken very many blogging pictures.
This cute little Carolina Wren has been visiting the past few days. He always chooses to show his backside though and is such a busy body.

A few deer that made it through hunting season.
This Orchid is blooming right now in my little greenhouse. There is no scent though :~(



We all went to my sister's house for Christmas yesterday and here is one of her cats, Sadie posing for a moment.


The weather here is still gloomy and only a trace of snow the past few days. Temps in the low 20's . The snow and ice storm that is traveling up the East coast of the USA has missed us. Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas.




2 comments:

Margaret Cloud said...

I want to tell you, I love your side bars, so pretty. Every year, after deer hunting I wonder how many made it and how many are hurt. That Orchid is really pretty. Enjoyed your pictures.

Mary said...

Love the deer and the orchid and the wren. The cat looks very willing to pose :-) Mine keep piling on me and pinning me down. I don't think they like winter.